House of Hope Kansas City is looking for an Executive Director to lead our team. House of Hope Kansas City (HOHKC) is a residential therapeutic home for teen girls ages 13-17 years old, with the ultimate goal of family restoration.
Has a faith in Jesus Christ and assent to the HOHKC Statement of Faith and Mission Statement. Must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Services Field. Advance degree is preferred. Minimum of 5 years of successful professional experience with nonprofit management, preferably in residential treatment setting. Possesses a strong, clear Christian testimony and demonstrates a mature, Godly spirit as a person of faith and prayer with broad knowledge and understanding of Scripture. Expectations also include:
- Is an active participant in his/her church
- Models qualities of a servant leader in language, deeds, and lifestyle
- Understands the importance of discernment and confidentiality in the workplace
- Is approachable, interacts easily and effectively with internal and external community entities
- Demonstrated strong work ethic
- Is open to new ideas, initiatives, and concepts in residential restoration ministry
- Possesses a history of achieving/exceeding goals, improving bottom line performance and growing the organizations under his/her responsibility.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Is responsible to the Board of Directors
- Shall have overall responsibility for the administration of HoHKC
- Primary responsibility in marketing and fund development
- Shall have demonstrated ability to develop and manage budget
- Experience in program development
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff of 20
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org