About House Of Hope
House of Hope Kansas City is a Christian-based nonprofit organization providing comprehensive residential treatment program for hurting teens. Affiliated with the National House of Hope, we offer a licensed residential group home for teenage girls 13 through 17; an onsite school, Hope Academy, and parent support. House of Hope Kansas City is unique, because we work with teens and their parents to find solutions. Both the teens and their parents receive counseling. We also have some outpatient options for counseling teenagers.
House of Hope Kansas City partners with the Bashor-Linwood Virtual School to provide a safe, accommodating and comprehensive education. Our Principal and teachers work diligently to assist the students to do the best they can. Each student has their own class schedule to meet their educational needs. Many residents are able to find great academic success, by working at their own pace in a loving environment.
- Contact us using the Online Inquiry Form, or call. We will schedule a phone interview.
- We prefer that all prospective parents tour our facility and meet with with our Director, Counseling Director, Principal, Program Director.
- Intake Counseling Session (may be done at the same time as the tour) to determine if House of Hope Kansas City is a good fit.
- Parents complete application materials, including school records, medical and dental details and history.
- Intake date set, all application materials reviewed by staff with parents and teen admitted into program.
Connect With House Of Hope
If your teen needs help, please give us a call at 913-262-8885 or fill in the online form.
Malachi 4:6 “Restore Hearts and Families.”
House Of Hope At A Glance
- Affiliated with National House of Hope, a proven model of success.
- Licensed residential group home in a loving family environment.
- Parents actively involved through visits, personal and online counseling, and personal and online parenting classes.
- On-campus Hope Academy principal works with your school to keep student on track to graduate.
- Christian coaching and discipleship.
We are committed to following & honoring Jesus Christ through our words, actions & deeds in our relationships with all people.
Integrity & accountability
Guide our ministry. We are committed to careful stewardship of our resources, transparency and honesty.
We offer hope to teens and their families by providing love and compassion on a consistent basis and by addressing their practical, emotional and spiritual needs.
We hire and develop qualified staff who honor our values. We strive for excellence in everything we do, from recruitment, providing services and building relationships with our teens, their families and our community.
Residents attend our on-site school, Hope Academy. Through our partnership with the Basehor-Linwood School District’s virtual school, we focus on the learning needs of each of our students. Classroom instruction meets the requirements of the State of Kansas, and your daughter can even earn her high school diploma if she enters the program as a senior. Field trips are scheduled to provide hands-on learning and opportunities for teens to serve in their community.
Our goal is to help our students get back on track and provide a smooth transition to their next educational setting. Most students are behind their regular grade level when they come to House of Hope because of poor attendance and lack of motivation. Hope Academy seeks to provide a safe, caring, Christ-centered environment where students can best develop the academic skills and character necessary to successfully rejoin their families and communities.