About House Of Hope
House of Hope Kansas City is a Christian-based nonprofit organization providing
comprehensive residential treatment program for hurting teens. Affiliated with the National House of Hope, we offer a licensed residential group home for teenage girls 12 through 17; an onsite school, Hope Academy, in partnership with the Basehor-Linwood School District;
outpatient counseling for both boys and girls; and parenting support. House of Hope Kansas City is unique, because we work with teens and their parents to find solutions. Teens have counseling as well as their parents. We also have many residents who have graduated from our Hope Academy.
House of Hope Kansas City partners with the Bashor-Linwood Virtual School to provide a safe, accommodating and comprehensive education. Our Principal and teachers work diligently to assist the students to do the best they can. Each student has their own class schedule to meet their educational needs. Many residents are able to find great academic success, by working at their own pace is a loving environment.
- Initial Contact-Phone interview
- Tour facility-meeting Director,
Counseling Director, Principal,Program Director & Parent Partners
- Intake Counseling Session to determine if House of Hope Kansas City is a good fit.
- Parents complete application materials, including school, medical and dental records.
- Intake date set-all application materials reviewed by staff with parents and teen admitted into Program.
Connect With House Of Hope
If your teen needs help, please give us a call at 913-262-8885 or e-mail us at email@example.com. We prefer to schedule tours on Mondays so you can meet with Hope Academy Principal, Counseling Director, Program Director, Executive Director, and our Parent Partners, but there is some flexibility.
Malachi 4:6 “Restore Hearts and Families.”
House Of Hope At A Glance
- Affiliated with National House of Hope, a proven model of success
- Licensed residential group home in a loving family environment
- Parents actively involved through visits, counseling, and weekly parenting classes
- On-campus Hope Academy principal works with your school to keep student on track to graduate
- Christian coaching and discipleship
- Affordable program based on sliding scale income
- Outpatient counseling available for
We are committed to following & honoring Jesus Christ through our words, actions & deeds in our relationships with all people.
Integrity & accountability
Guide our ministry. We are committed to
careful stewardship of our resources,
transparency and honesty.
We offer hope to teens and their families by
providing love and compassion on a consistent basis and by addressing their practical, emotional and spiritual needs.
We hire and develop qualified staff who honor our values. We strive for excellence in everything we do, from recruitment, providing services and building relationships with our teens, their families and ourcommunity.
Residents attend our on-site school, Hope Academy. Through our partnership with the Basehor-Linwood School District’s virtual school,we focus on the learning needs of each of our students. Classroom instruction meets the requirements of the State of Kansas, and your daughter can even earn her high school diploma if she enters the program as a senior. Field trips are scheduled to provide hands-on learning and opportunities for teens to serve in their community. Our goal is to help our students get back on track and provide a smooth transition to their next educational setting. Most students are behind their regular grade level when they come to House of Hope because of poor attendance and lack of motivation. Hope Academy seeks to provide a safe, caring, Christ-centered environment where students can best develop the academic skills and character necessary to successfully rejoin their families and communities.